How to use cork fascia balls?
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the advantages of using fascia balls?
- Improvement of blood circulation and metabolism
- Relief of pain and tension
- Improvement of mobility and flexibility
- Improvement of posture
What are the advantages of using fascia balls made of cork?
Fascia balls made of cork have some specific advantages compared to other materials:
- Environmentally friendly: cork is a sustainable and ecological material obtained from the bark of cork oaks. It is biodegradable and recyclable.
- Lightweight and handy: fascia balls made of cork are lightweight and handy, so they can be easily stored in your surf bag.
- Degree of hardness: Fascia balls made of cork have a medium degree of hardness, which is perfect for massaging muscles and fascia.
Can I use cork fascia balls for surfers even if I am a beginner? And can I use them for other sports?
Yes, cork fascia balls are suitable for all surfers, regardless of their fitness level or experience.
Cork fascia balls are suitable for all sports where tension can occur.
How to use fascia balls?
Fascia balls can be used on various areas of the body to relieve tension and pain. Here are some areas of application:
- Back: place the fascia ball under your back and slowly roll it up and down to relieve tension.
- Legs: Place your leg on the fascia ball and roll it along your leg muscles to relieve tension.
- Shoulders: Place the fascia ball on your shoulder and slowly roll it up and down to relieve tension in your shoulders.
Soles of the feet: Place your foot on the fascia ball and slowly roll it along the sole of your foot to release tension.
Fascia balls made of cork for surfers are a great tool to relieve tension and pain and keep the body fit and flexible. They offer a sustainable and eco-friendly alternative to other materials and are easy to use. By incorporating them into your workouts on a regular basis, you can improve your performance and prevent injuries. So, pick up a cork fascia ball and enjoy the benefits for your body!
Stay up to date
Subscribe to our newsletter and get notified about our latest news and products. You can cancel the newsletter anytime free of charge.
Founded in the year 2015 on the N10 on the way back from the south of France. The idea was straight forward: we turn laydays into great days!
We talk to exciting personalities from surfing: Surfing, Rapid Surf, SUP and Foilsurfing. Every two weeks on Thursdays.
To make your laydays sound even better we invented layday grooves. Our tracks are all made by different DJ’s.