What are the advantages of a cork fascia roll?
Cork fascia roll for trigger point massage: advantages and areas of application.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the advantages of using a cork fascia roll?
- Supports blood circulation and lymph flow
- Improves mobility and flexibility
- Relieves muscle tension and pain
- Strengthens the muscles and connective tissue
- Reduces stress and tension
- Improves posture
What are the applications of the cork fascia roll?
You can use a cork fascia roll for a variety of body areas, including:
How to use a cork fascia roll?
Using a cork fascia roll is simple and can be done in the comfort of your own home. Follow these steps to get the best results:
- Lie down on the roll with the desired body area
- Roll slowly and gently back and forth to massage the muscles
- Spend time on particularly tense areas to promote circulation and lymphatic flow
- Repeat this process for optimal effect
A cork fascia roll can help you a lot in taking care of your physical health and fitness. With regular use, the fascia roll can help relieve muscle tension, improve mobility and reduce pain. Try it and feel the difference!
Stay up to date
Subscribe to our newsletter and get notified about our latest news and products. You can cancel the newsletter anytime free of charge.
Founded in the year 2015 on the N10 on the way back from the south of France. The idea was straight forward: we turn laydays into great days!
We talk to exciting personalities from surfing: Surfing, Rapid Surf, SUP and Foilsurfing. Every two weeks on Thursdays.
To make your laydays sound even better we invented layday grooves. Our tracks are all made by different DJ’s.