What do you need cork yoga blocks for?
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the advantages of using yoga blocks?
- Improve your posture: Yoga blocks are a great way to improve your posture and prevent injuries. They can serve as an extension of your arms or legs to help you achieve better alignment in various asanas.
- Increase your flexibility: If you want to work on flexibility, yoga blocks can help you get into certain poses by lifting your body and facilitating your stretch.
- Strengthen your core: they can also be used to strengthen your core muscles by resting your arms or legs on them and tightening your abdominal muscles.
- Improve your balance: if you have trouble keeping your balance, yoga blocks can be used as supports to help you stay more stable in certain poses.
How to use yoga blocks?
There are many ways to incorporate cork yoga blocks into your yoga practice. Here are a few examples:
- As a seat: If you have difficulty sitting on the floor, yoga blocks can help you sit more comfortably.
- For poses where you can’t reach the floor: If you are unable to reach the floor in certain poses, yoga blocks can serve as a support and help you perform the pose correctly
- For stretching and strengthening exercises: Yoga blocks can be used to increase the intensity of stretching and strengthening exercises.
What are the advantages of using yoga blocks made of cork?
Slip Resistance: Due to the natural slip resistance of cork, cork yoga blocks provide stable and secure support during your yoga practice. You can count on your block to remain stable during your exercises, allowing you to lean on it safely and comfortably.
Stability and Durability: Cork is a lightweight, yet very strong material that will last a long time even with intensive use. You can be sure that your cork yoga block will last long and serve you well during many yoga exercises.
Environmental friendliness: cork is a sustainable material that grows back naturally and consumes little energy during production. If you care about an environmentally conscious lifestyle, a cork yoga block is the perfect choice for you.
Yoga blocks can be a valuable addition to your yoga practice to improve your posture, flexibility, strength and balance. Cork blocks are also not only environmentally friendly, but also extremely functional. Their natural slip resistance, stability and durability make them a great choice for any yogi. See for yourself!
Stay up to date
Subscribe to our newsletter and get notified about our latest news and products. You can cancel the newsletter anytime free of charge.
Founded in the year 2015 on the N10 on the way back from the south of France. The idea was straight forward: we turn laydays into great days!
We talk to exciting personalities from surfing: Surfing, Rapid Surf, SUP and Foilsurfing. Every two weeks on Thursdays.
To make your laydays sound even better we invented layday grooves. Our tracks are all made by different DJ’s.